BANKING AND FINANCE
Legelata provides legal services to public and private financial institutions in a range of transactions such as equity and non-equity invetsments, acquisitions and divestitures of stakes in banks and financial institutions, interbank lending, project finance and corporate finance. Our lawyers possess the relevant knowledge and expertise for rendering avdice on most innovative financial products such as derivatives in combination with advice on more traditional instruments such as syndicated and plain-vanilla loans.
- Advise on a structure of the transaction intended to create and appropriate structured securities and provide legal opinions as to validity and consequences of such transactions,
- Advise on and draft prospectuses and other necessary documentation for issuance of the securities,
- Act as gatekeepers for the banks and financial institutions through its due diligence practice for ascertaining the legal standing of the company and of its assets,
- Advise on plain vanilla and syndicated loans and regulatory issues and provide legal opinion as to validity, legal effect and consequences of the transaction,
- Advise on and draft the security agreements intended to secure any obligation of the debtor.
- Advise on regulatory issues connected with extending finance to consumers either directly or indirectly.
- Enforce the rights of the creditor against the liable debtor and escort the exequatur proceedings.
Complex antitrust /competition issues often demand industry focused insight. Clients benefit from tailored advice from our experts in a wide range of sectors. Our lawyers are known for their innovative approach when representing clients, often on high profile cases. Frequently, the sensitive matters on which we advise are successfully resolved away from the headlines.