LEGELATA’S TEAM OF YOUNG AND PURPOSEFUL LAWYERS HAS THE PRINCIPAL GOAL OF PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY LEGAL SERVICES AVAILABLE ANYWHERE...
AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Antitrust & competition
- Corporate & taxes
- Health & Pharmaceutical
- Renewable energy
- RA Chamber of Advocates
- Member of the Council of the European Young Lawyers Association
- Ecosense Laboratories in an antitrust procedure initiated by the Competition Commission.
- Imex Group LLC in an antitrust procedure initiated by the Compeititon Commission.
- AgRIF Cooperatief of the Netherlands as part of due diligence in the process of acquiring a stake in Inecobank CJSC.
- Egis International is in negotiations to conciliate a court case against the company.
- CJSC RGAM Retail Group Armenia on corporate, tax, and leasing issues.
- Alhokair Group of Companies as part of due diligence of franchise agreements.
- Rigo Trading S.A. with the RAIP Appeal Committee.
- Corsan Corvian Construction, together with the customs agency, is expanding temporary import.
- Fawaz AL-Hokair Abdulaziz and Co. SAO are in negotiations on the approval and termination of the franchise agreement.
- Affiliates of Alhokair Group with the Ministry of Economic Development and Investments in relation to product labeling and claims of Express Credit UCO CJSC in the process of litigation.
- Freie Universität (FU) Berlin - LL.M. degree of International and European Business, Competition and Regulatory Law – 2018-2019
- Yerevan State University (YSU) – Master of Laws degree – 2015-2017
- Yerevan State University (YSU) – Bachelor of Laws degree – 2009-2013
- LLC "Legelata", partner - 2021-ongoing
- CJSC "RGAM Retailgroup Armenia", legal counsel - 2019-2021
- LLC “Legelata”, senior lawyer – 2018-2021
- LLC “Legelata”, lawyer – 2016-2018
- LLC "IU Networks", junior lawyer — 2016-2017
- NGO “Rule of Law”, lawyer-expert — 2016
Armenian, English, Russian